Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WELCOME LILY!



I have found it again! that deeeep love, and joy that certain artists provide for me. AND i found it in LILY ALLEN! .. yes! i may be a bit late, but i am TOTALLY head over heels. The last time I felt this way was over John Mayer, and he still holds 85% of my heart. I have to make more room for this new chick because every single note, every single word has me SPRUNG. (yes i am extremely dramatic). I just love love love her! && i owe it alll to Pandora! ... i've always been aware of the musical genius of Pandora, and would appreciate listening then attending to my I-Pod. I thought listening to artists on Pandora then transferring them onto the Pod kind of takes away from the mysterious pleasures that Pandora offers. FUCK THAT. I heard Lily Allens music while laying on the beach and immediately stored it in my brain to plug her into my life. AND she fits so well :)

... If you don't know much about her.

Download.
I COULD SAY
FUCK YOU VERY MUCH
HIM

...lets start off in three's to see just how much you dig her.

HOTT HOTT HOTT!

WELCOME LILY! i'm anticipating this crazy obsession that I am almost certain will encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!