Sunday, June 13, 2010

Clarity.

When i woke up this morning, i felt extremely calm.
I realized for the first time in a while that I am blessed. Sometimes the recurrent struggles create a blind side and has you overlook the little blessings that come your way. This morning provided a since of "clarity".

With a new job that I am actually beginning to really like and an internship that I am in love with, a lot of minor bullshitness in my life have weed out. The thoughts that I used to have time for, and battled to get out of my head, no longer have space in my head as often as they once did :) THANK GOD!

Don't you love that? not having time to think about certain things or "people". It almost makes their very existence become NON. All the reminiscence is replaced with preparing for bridal showers, cleaning tables, setting tables, researching.. and quite frankly .., i love it!
DISTRACTIONS. In fact, I'm starting to feel they are the very means to remain sane, in which is the reason why everybody has one.

Summer 2010, you're a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!