Friday, April 23, 2010

I WANT ALL THE ANSWERS!!!

OMGOSH do you ever just want to have ALL the ANSWERS!! like does your mind ever go a thousand miles per minute and you wish you had an answer for everything you think. But shouldn't you be able to have all the answers about YOURSELF. omgosh how frustrating! Like if i think " why the hell do I do this? or feel like this?" and you can't even answer your own QUESTION about YOURSELF, how aggy! lol. very random yet very annoying! even when teachers talk about something and I don't know what it is, I immediately go home and google it. Why? I'm obsessed with having all the answers and one day I truly hope to attain every answer to every question or feeling that comes within my space. Maybe this is a little unrealistic, but in a world full of reality, who can label the real from the unreal! ...i WILL have all the ANSWERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!