Monday, April 19, 2010

Summer, hurry !

This summer I am anticipating on being simply AMAZING!! with someone new to play with (hehe), a new internship, and already the parties and cookouts lined up...i'm just soo excited to get away from this repetitive environment. It's to the point that I refuse to step outside my room unless I am doing something extrodinary....so usually that doesnt happen and i'm to myself. WHICH I DON'T MIND! some people just can't be to themselves, but I love it!! i love my "to me time". even if its reading weird things on the computer, magazines, shows, facials, or nails...i'm never bored with myself :)
Anyways back to summer 2010. i await youuuu. I'm really into this one person who I feel will help make this summer amazing. After two years of really not paying dudes too much mind, I actually get butterflies with this one. lol

I think this is the season to find someone. I'm beginning to notice a lot of friendships becoming dependent on one another and that is the BIGGEST sign that it is time for a MAN. lol. sadly, i'm the kind of girl that once i'm with someone i may just disappear from my girls for a sec. ONLY FOR A SEC. their is honestly no feeling like being in a relationship. Unlike girls, a man can check you, be the only person to be 100% honest with you. Your girlfriend won't always.

So girls, if you start to see yourself be all about your friendships please it is GET A MAN SEASON! ....and its getting uglier and uglier. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!