Friday, May 7, 2010

No place like home.

" Welcome to Jersey " has to be the most comforting signs I have ever read!
I LOVE HOME && honestly, It's the most real I can feel. Living in VA, i go through so many different emotions. I block people out, I get mentally bored and tired, and then when I come home it's like my light shines again! its something that is eternal, and never fades. I've missed my family, friends, my associates, my New York, the people that make me laugh the most. The ones who know me and I can feel 100% myself with. I love that feeling !

I am so grateful to have the experience of being able to go to school out of state, because when I come home, it makes me appreciate where I'm from so much greater. I missed culture, diversity. I lack that in VA, and home is where my reality lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!