Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HELLO 21 :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!

although i am a day off, i can't help but to share with you all my excitment about turning 21!!!!!!
Not so much for the events of a birthday but for the actual birthday itself!!! (okayy, maybe the events too) lol. I'm excited to be able to walk into a liquor store and come out with a bottle rather than the worry of coming out in cuffs from failed attempts; i'm excited to be WORRY FREE dealing with the fake I.D. situations, and most importantly i'm totally excited for the new age bracket. I'm referring to the check-off age group.., i'm officially welcomed to the 21-25 group! YAAAY!

So i'm pretty sure at this point in my life i am supposed to reevaluate things, but unfortunately/ i'm at a place right now that is 100% good. i love my friends, associates, family and overall life. What more can i ask for???

Maybe i'll think of some more in this TWENTY ONE stage !

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!