Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years 2010


first of all let me begin with saying HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! 2010 is a whole new decade that opens doors to new opportunities, new experiences, new lessons, and new lives. It's amazing thinking about all that you can attain going into a new year. At first I didn't understand people's mind state about new years and how they just want to change so much about themselves. I realized that people just want to better themselves, and a new year is like a breath of fresh air. I GET IT!! lol
Well going into a new year I must say, I will continue to stick to my beliefs and bring fourth a more positive attitude into the new year...i will continue to live for myself and nobody else!...new year can mean so much for so many people, but for me its a way to carry over some things into the present and let go of some aspects of my past. New years is like going to a new school. You can be whatever/whoever you want to be, a clean slate,,,and i will take FULL ADVANTAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!