Sunday, January 3, 2010

DEVIL.COM




SO! i must share with you sexy people that i have OFFICIALLY deleted my twitter! && i feel great!!!!!!
No longer do i feel the need to tweet my every thought and activity..i can truly just live my life now!! (pause for a relieved *sigh) Honestly i asked myself, what is the point of twitter? It's like a sick twisted drug that people need to get a hit off of knowing what other people are doing and thinking! How dare we become SO involved with another person's life instead of being full on in the one we're living. I realized that I would have to part my ways with twitter when I found myself having emotional breakdowns when twitter was down! lol My body was even rejecting my obsessed twitter lifestyle... most INTENSE migranes ever!! and it was only after I finished reading my timeline.

Enough was Enough!!!

In my opinion, Social networks are the devil! Seriously social networks are becoming more and more dependable on how other people view you. Why do we feel the need to constantly update our profile pic to appease society and await comments on how we look? Have we seriously become THAT involved in the opinion of others! Yes; I have a facebook and even a throw back Myspace, a "true hypocrite" I am. At least i am aware of my problem, and face it... WE HAVE A PROBLEM AMERICA!

Something that I find the UTMOST annoying with social networks is that they many times they don't even depict who the person truly is in person. I can't tell you how many times I've met someone who is soooo far from the person they portray themselves to be on " satan sites". OKAY OKAY! so maybe i'm being a [tad] dramatic calling these sites demonic names lol. I'm just over all the lies and illusions facebook and twitter provide... its aggy!


AND HELLLOOOO, Women!!, we become extremely insecure if someone doesn't like our new profile pic, or even if we post a pic of a boyfriend, we care if others think we look "cute together." How did the opinion of others take over our lives!ahh! It's truly depressing guys! Seriously, I run across a few women a "lifetime" that make me truly say "i admire her"...(aside from my mother).those women are the ones who can CARE LESS what people think of them, i.e. Lisa Bonet. I've always loved her free spirit. I remember watching an interview on her awhile back, and she said something that stuck with me. " I am who I want to be", and I thought, how many people can honestly say the same thing. even myself.

Think for a second:
Are you really the person that you want to be completely? and more importantly, " Who do you want to be?"

...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!