Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A farewell letter.

Pouring out my heart into this .....this toxic, non growing, ongoing relationship.
Once upon a time, it was something amazing. Something young, yet grown, ...innocent even.
But we lost it?
No, i lost it!
I realized what I wanted, and accepted that you will never change. Never say never, maybe one day. But i promise you one day will be too late.
Three years and i'm still singing the same song. It's as if we're standing in time. I wanted us to continue as the big hand turned..I wanted us to be beautiful...to the point that our flaws would make us even more perfect. But hey, that was just my silly little plan.

You showed me that you had another plan in mind. Who am I to mess that up for you?
So i walk away. Quietly. Without making a scene or blasting your name. I just dissappear as If i was never there. As if we never were.

Everyday it hurts. Giving up on what I wanted.
Maybe one day you will feel it. Maybe thats what it takes. For me not to be there.
....But i say farewell....
Farewell to my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!