Monday, January 12, 2009

classic love.


Add Image

"Beyonce and Jay-z"
In my eyes, they are amongst the most powerful couples of today. Jay being my favorite in the hip hop industry and beyonce, my favorite R&B artist, it seems noone can take on this couple. They are in every way the "dream" pair. Wealthy, beautiful, and real. I mean 5 years of dating? This has to be a classic love.



" Kourtney Kardashian and scott"
So im a big kardashian fan. I think all the girls are FUCKING fabulous, but Kourtney in particular is the "bomb" in my eyes. If you ever watch the show " keeping up with the kardashians," you can clearly see the relationship between she and scott and its simply ADORABLE. idk its something about the realness and not the over the top cheesy lovey dovey shit that makes me fall in love with them as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Supporters!